Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mindless Ramblings of Scorpio

So my sister has a hockey game, my brother has a gig and my parents are out with them, meaning I'm home alone and free to watch one of my new favourite shows: HBO's hit series Game of Thrones, based on George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire novels. If you've ever watched it you've probably noticed how absolutely amazing all of the ladies' hair styles are, and if you haven't I'll add some pictures.

I've decided that, over the next few weeks, I just might grab Virgo and Taurus as models/cameragirls and recreate some of my favourite styles from the series,

from Arya Stark's braided half-bun
to Daenerys Targaryen's gorgeous Khaleesi braids
to Margaery Tyerll's ponytail-type-thing
to Cersei Lannister's twisted-half-updo (that bitch)
to Sansa Stark's tournament 'do
to the braided bun made popular by Melisandre (that witch)

...and some other hairstyles such as Catelyn, Ygritte and maybe even a couple of Dothraki men's styles. Are there any others you wish to see from this or anything else? Let me know with a comment.

-Scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment